- 1 pound hot Italian sausage links
- 1 (12 ounce) package bow-tie pasta (farfalle)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven’s broiler and set the oven rack at about 6 inches from the heat source. Place the sausage links onto a broiler pan, and broil in the preheated oven until the sausage is crispy on the outside and no longer pink on the inside, about 8 minutes. Turn the sausage once as it cooks.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the bow-tie pasta, and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and return to the pot along with the spinach; keep warm over medium-low heat.
Heat the olive oil in a separate pot over medium heat, and stir in the garlic, and cook until the garlic softens and the aroma mellows, about 3 minutes. Add the Alfredo sauce and black pepper, then bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Cut the cooked sausage into bite-sized pieces, and add to the simmering Alfredo sauce along with the pasta and spinach. Stir until the pasta is hot and well coated with the sauce.