- 1 head romaine lettuce – rinsed, dried, and chopped
- 2 bunches fresh spinach – chopped, washed and dried
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 Bermuda onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, spinach, strawberries and sliced onion.
In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, milk and poppy seeds. Shake well and pour the dressing over salad. Toss until evenly coated.
- 1 (10.75 ounce) package prepared pound cake, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen blueberries
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen blackberries
- 2 tablespoons praline liqueur
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Place cubed cake in bottom of large glass serving bowl. Layer the blueberries, raspberries and blackberries on top of the cake. Sprinkle with praline liqueur.
In a medium bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, condensed milk and 1 cup of whipped topping, stir well. Pour mixture over frozen berries. Top custard with remaining cool whip. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour or in refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, enough for the berries to thaw before serving.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 3/4 cup strong brewed coffee
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee bars, frozen and crushed
- In a 9×13 in pan, bake cake according to package Preparation:. Cool and crumble. Make pudding, according to package Preparation:, with milk.
In a large trifle or other glass serving bowl, place half of the crumbled cake. Pour half of the coffee over the cake, and spread half of the pudding over that. Top with half of the whipped topping, sprinkled with half the crumbled candy bars. Repeat layers in the same order. Refrigerate until serving.
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3.3 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee bars, chopped
- Prepare brownies according to package Preparation:. Bake and cool completely. Cut into 1 inch cubes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix until mixture begins to thicken. Dissolve coffee granules in water and stir into pudding mixture. Fold in whipped topping.
In a glass serving bowl, layer one-third of brownie cubes, one-third of pudding mixture and one-third of candy. Repeat layering until all ingredients are used. Chill 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving.