- 1 pint strawberries – cleaned, hulled and sliced
- 1 pound seedless grapes, halved
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, grapes, kiwis, and bananas. Gently mix in peaches. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- 2 (21 ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Pour apple pie filling into a 9×13-inch pan. Sprinkle cake mix over apples. Drizzle melted butter on top, stirring slightly to evenly moisten dry cake batter. Bake 30 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Heat oven to 350°F.
Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Add eggs; beat well with spoon. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in nuts, if desired. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Prepare Frosting; spread over brownies. Cut into squares.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
Beat butter, cocoa, corn syrup and vanilla in small bowl until blended. Add powdered sugar and milk; beat to spreading consistency.