- 1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 3 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 12 lasagna noodles (cooked, drained and rinsed)
MIX - spaghetti sauce, seasoning & crushed red pepper. Combine 1/2 cup with chicken, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan and eggs. Spread 1/4 cup onto each noodle; roll up.
SPREAD - 1/2 cup of the remaining sauce mixture onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish; cover with lasagna rolls (seam-sides down), the remaining sauce mixture and mozzarella cheese.
BAKE at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until heated through
1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 pound chorizo OR hot Italian sausage
1/2 pound lean ground beef
1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
1 cup spicy barbeque sauce
1/2 cup grape jelly
Heat oven to 350ºF.
In large bowl beat egg slightly. Add all remaining meatball ingredients; mix lightly. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place on 15×10 inch pan.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until evenly browned and cooked through. Drain off fat.
Meanwhile, in 3 quart saucepan combine bbq sauce and jelly. Cook over medium high heat, stirring occasionally with wire whisk, until well blended and mixture just comes to a boil (3-4 minutes).
Add meatballs; gently stir to coat. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through (3-5 minutes).
- 1 prebaked Italian bread shell crust (14 oz)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not reduced fat or fat free)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 31/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
Place crust on ungreased 14-inch pizza pan. In bowl mix all ingredients, spread over crust. Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Cut into 24 wedges.
1 pound prepared whole-wheat pizza dough, thawed if frozen
1 cup canned unseasoned pumpkin purée
1/2 cup no-salt-added tomato sauce
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni, (1/2 cup)
1. Place oven rack in the lowest position; preheat to 450°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to the size of the baking sheet. Transfer to the baking sheet. Bake until puffed and lightly crisped on the bottom, 8-10 minutes.
3. Whisk pumpkin purée, tomato sauce and garlic powder in a small bowl until combined.
4. Spread sauce evenly over the baked crust. Top with mozzarella, Parmesan and pepperoni. Bake until the crust is crispy on the edges and the cheeses have melted, about 12 minutes.
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (4-ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons commercial buttermilk salad dressing mix
- 1 cup fresh broccoli flowerets, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup ripe olives (optional)
Unroll both packages of rolls and form into a 12-inch square on a lightly greased baking sheet. Press edges and perforations to seal. Bake at 400° for 8 to 10 minutes; cool. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and salad dressing mix; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth and well blended. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust; set aside.
Toss chopped vegetables together in a bowl. Sprinkle vegetables over cream cheese layer. Cut vegetable pizza into and serve.
Makes about 24 slices of vegetable pizza.