- 1 pound cooked shrimp – peeled and cleaned
- 1 6 ounce can crab meat – drained
- 1 package frozen or 10 fresh asparagus spears
- 1 package hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
Parboil asparagus for 2 to 3 minutes until tender. Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce mix with milk (we used 2 percent) and butter according to package directions. Drain asparagus on paper towels and cut into 1 inch pieces. Mix together with shirmp, crab and hollandaise sauce.
Place in microwavable casserole dish. Cover and microwave for 5 minutes. Remove and stir. Makes 2 generous or 4 regular -size portions.
- 1/2 Rum
- 1/2 Italian Vermouth
- Peel of lemom or piece of lemon.
Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
- 3 oz Gin
- 1/2 oz Orange Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Dry Vemouth
Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with cracked ice. Shake well, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a blue cheese-stuffed almond, and serve.