- 1 pound bacon
- 10 eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, and set aside. Wrap the tortillas in foil and warm in the oven.
- Fry the eggs in a greased skillet until firm. In a small sauce pan heat the refried beans.
- Top each tortilla with refried beans, 2 strips of bacon, 1 egg and a little cheese. Roll tortillas into burritos and serve.