- 4 cups frozen southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup frozen stir-fry bell peppers and onions, from 1-pound bag
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
Spray rectangular baking dish, 11x7x 1 1/2 inches, with cooking spray. Mix potatoes, beans, corn and stir-fry peppers and onions in baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.
Beat eggs, milk, salt and red pepper until well blended. Pour evenly over potato mixture. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake uncovered 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.